Sunday, December 7, 2008

pre-finals mind dump!

I just need to get these things off my mind before I go into studying for finals.

Break is going to be so long!
Nearly 40 days of break coming up, I'm afraid I won't know what to do with myself. BUT... here comes a shameless plug... I'll be working at my mom's new bookstore called Jump Q Educational Books & Toys. Yee! There are really good educational books and stuff for students from like pre-school to middle school, along with toys and gifts and what have you. If you have younger siblings who need to get some workbooks or somethin to keep em busy, hollaaaa!

It's cold.
Okay, I know I have no right to say this, East Coasters... but it is frickin cold these days. That is all.

I miss summer a bit.
On our CYS Japan Tour, we spent the entire last day of tour sitting in an amazing concert hall and recording a CD. The fruits of that day are finally here!! It sounds really good. And I had better be getting a free one even if I'm not in CYS still.

Disneyland on my birthday?
Free admission, 4-day weekend (thank you, presidents!), Socal road trip. Last time I went was.. 8th or 9th grade? Sounds like a par-tay to mee!
I dunno though, this is totally tentative.


Less than 2 weeks left
until my first semester of college is OVEr. On the 18th, I'll be driving home with a big fat smile on my face and excitement in my stomach. That is quite crazy!

Sososo excited for holiday-ness!
Call me cliche or whatever but I'm getting more excited than ever for the holidays. Walking into a store and hearing Christmas songs (NSYNC - Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.. or Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You, anyone?) = best thing everr.

And hence the change in blog colors. Love it? Hate it? Eh, whatever? lemme know...

Things I reallyreallyreally want/need/have to do:
- Eat pho
- Ice skating
- Christmas in the Park(!!!)
- Go to the cityyy
- etcetcetc.

okay. gots to focus on finals first, so buhbye! :)

----

EDIT.
So a few weeks ago, during a math review session, some girl stands up in the middle of lecture and asks a question about the functions but then goes, "BUT HOW DID THEY DANCE?"
And so this is what happened:

yeah. I was right behind her in that "some random class."

Ohh Cal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOCAL TRIP = yes kthx come visit
can i disneyland with you? haha i want to get an annual pass anyhow!

Paulina said...

pho<3

Benjamin said...

lol wtheck to the dance thing? is that some organized movement?

Naomi said...

LOL the reaction of your teacher was the BEST.

also, was that you at the end saying what the heck?? hahahah

Yangdi said...

your blog colors/layout makes me think of this american apparel shirt I tried on during the journo/yb trip to denver...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=2003769&op=12&id=1036380038#/photo.php?pid=30103201&id=1036380038
haha the geometric blocks of color.
me gustan las colores (:

N said...

hey June ! i don't know if you remember me (but i remember you ha) - but nice blog! just sayin hey, and also - i met your brother haha