Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sleep! (or lack thereof.)

A floormate today told me, as we were brushing our teeth at around 10:30pm, that he was going to "Pull a June." I gave him a quizzical look and he specified, saying that he was going to be up until at least 3am. Yeah.


(An applicable Google Image search result for "staying up late.")

Fabulous! I was hoping "Pulling a June" would be something crazier or more exciting like.. spontaneously deciding to go for a run at midnight or knowing how to do a hundred different things really well.

Oh well. But it really goes to show what kind of reputation I've built up on my floor. HAha I really shouldn't be complaining because I used to shower at like 3 or 4am once every few nights (mornings?) or so. But that also means some of my floormates are also up at that time... so how did it end up that I'm the one known to stay up "all night?" Either way, I've renounced that practice because I decided it couldn't be good for my health at all. (Ha, I catch on quick, don't I?)

One thing really different from high school is that I never take naps anymore. WEIRD. Back in the day, naps were totally the cool thing to do after you get back from school. It was so necessary. But I guess starting class at 930 or 10 helps, huh?

Anyhoo, it doesn't look like I'll be erasing that reputation any time soon because I realized today that I have a million things to do until finals. Then take finals. THEN go on break. (A very gloriously long one, to be exact.)


It's almost 3am. Go figure.

1 comment:

Harim said...

:| that's like me. except I indulge in physical labor that keeps me up till 3 am